Saturday, April 2, 2016

And... I'm Back

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I HAVE BLOGGED!! WHERE HAVE I BEEN??

Well I graduated college with a degree in Family and Child Development and Art with a minor in Biology. My family and friends were all there and it was an absolutely perfect, beautiful day! Shortly after, my parents, brother and I traveled to New York with my family, which was by far one of the best trips!! Museums galore, hotel right next to Times Square, Statue of Liberty, and meeting some wonderful people I get to call family!
Then, I spent about a month living in Virginia with my best friend, we had a blast tanning by the pool, walking the dogs, and talking about all the wonderful things of life. She even convinced me to take a leap and apply to a teaching job all the way in Arizona. After my first interview, I packed up and headed back to Texas. I still remember not wanting to leave, tears streaming down my face, but it was good I left when I did, because within a week of returning to Texas I accepted a job to be a 4th grade teacher in Queen Creek, Arizona.
My dad and I took a road trip after to visit Arizona on our way to California. I flew back to Texas after 4th of July and packed up a U-Haul with my entire life in it and was on the road once again with my mom. Both of my parents helped me get settled in my very own apartment, with beautiful furniture and the start of unpacking. After they left, two weeks of training began.
And to rap up the last 8 months, I have been teaching one of the best group of 4th graders in the world and coaching softball to a phenomenal group of Junior High and High School girls. We now have 2 more months to go and my plans for the summer are still undecided.


I hope to visit and be visited by a couple friends and family, a much needed trip to California, my cousin's wedding in Utah, trip home to Texas and I hope more work on my place and adventures around this beautiful Grand Canyon State!

I plan to blog much more since sometimes my words and thoughts need a place to go and this has always seemed to be a great outlet for me! Maybe one day I will be able to make YouTube videos, but something about putting it all out there and mean people makes me hesitate. I just know I enjoy giving my opinion on beauty and lifestyle items as well as DIY!! Well you never know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment